Saturday, January 13, 2018

Amazon Reviews for Free or Discounted Items

I was doing some Amazon discounted merchandise reviews on my main blog, but that’s my spot for predominantly vegan stuff so I don’t want to crowd it too much with random free or discounted merchandise I receive. This new blog will be a much better fit for it!


All reviews are as unbiased as possible and I try to provide information I feel is helpful and things I’d want to know if I were considering a purchase. Ive received many excellent items but some subpar items as well. I’m not afraid to let my opinion be known if I feel a product is not worthwhile. I appreciate honesty in reviews as well because if I’m considering an item for purchase, it’s nice to know if it’s something really good or really bad as well as people’s experiences with it.


Amazon has flip flopped back and forth whether to allow reviews when the buyer receives an item at a discounted price, so it’s easiest to review here. Stay tuned, I have a few good items soon to be featured!



No comments:

Post a Comment