Friday, July 27, 2018

DANIU Dog Food Activity Bowl for Dogs Who Eat Too Fast

Amazon Review for
DANIU Dog Food Bowl Dish Stop Eating Too Fast
Slow Eat Choke Feeder 3 Colors

I wasn't sure how I felt about this dog food activity bowl at first. I wasn't sure if the grooves were too deep to be effective or if the design was really that great. It's designed to slow down how quickly a dog eats. After I tested it with my dog, how good is this bowl in my opinion?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Review


After letting my dog eat from this bowl, it actually works really well. My dog is small, and the size is good for him. If you have a larger dog, you may need a larger bowl simply because the volume of food may be more than what my dog requires. For reference, my dog eats twice a day and weighs only about twenty pounds.


Because my dog usually inhales his food then starts coughing or wheezing, I knew it would be a good idea to look for a solution, and I found it in this activity bowl designed to slow down how fast a dog (or other pet) eats their food. At less than $10 and several colors and designs available on Amazon Prime, this was a good deal.


Image and video hosting by TinyPicIt is well constructed of what seems to be hard plastic. The bowl itself is durable and not flimsy, but there are four rubber pieces on the bottom to keep the bowl from moving. One of them did come out and that's the only issue I have with this bowl... The pieces on the bottom could be attached or adhered a bit better. Overall, however, this is a quality dog food dish and I would recommend it as well as purchase again knowing what I know now as far as performance, price, etc.





.

Are you iterested in this bowl?
UPDATE: as of January 2019 I no longer see this specific bowl or brand listed on Amazon, but here is a similar item:

See this bowl in action:





No comments:

Post a Comment